We, the Borbet companies;
Borbet GmbH, Borbet Solingen GmbH, Borbet Austria GmbH, Borbet Thüringen GmbH, Borbet Sachsen GmbH, Borbet Vertriebs GmbH,
Borbet South Africa Pty Ltd. and Borbet Alabama Inc,
understand our management policy as a comprehensive means to secure the market leadership of our products. Our goal is to achieve
the highest possible level of profitability, productivity and efficiency with sustainability and safety, while making optimum
use of resources at all levels, and to continuously improve our management system:
- We are committed to maximum customer orientation and constantly promote quality, environmental and safety awareness among all
employees through training and information, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and reducing the impact on the environment,
safety and health.
- We commit ourselves to fulfil the binding obligations and to continuous improvement in all areas. (e.g. quality, environment,
energy efficiency, safety and health, costs, technology and delivery reliability).
- We plan, monitor, evaluate and carry out all processes in a systematic and controlled manner and continuously improve. Hazards, if any,
are eliminated to minimize the risk of incidents. We involve our employees in this process.
- We define and monitor site-specific measurable targets for quality, environment, energy, health and safety based on our strategic objectives.
- We implement the zero-error strategy (error avoidance instead of error detection). The basis for this is the site-specific infrastructure
of data collection and evaluation.
- We recognize good performance with the aim of increasing our employee satisfaction.
- We manufacture our products with full responsibility for the environment and our fellow human beings in compliance with the applicable
standards and legal regulations.
- We integrate environmental protection, energy efficiency, safety and health into all processes and also convey to our business partners
a high sense of responsibility for environmentally oriented and energy-efficient corporate management.
Hallenberg-Hesborn: January 2020