GESTALTEN SIE IHRE ZUKUNFT MIT UNS!
Foundry Process and Technical Specialist (m/w/d)
- Product Improvement
- Mould and Model design and manufacture
- Plant Layout and Refurbishment
- HSE and Quality Responsibility
- Engineering degree
- At least 7 year`s foundry experience
- At least 3 year`s experience in Design
- Communication skills
- Analytical and strategic skills
The recruitment is made exclusively via the BORBET South Africa Ltd..
Please send your application documents in English directly to:
Profession and passion belong together like family and togetherness. This made us one of the world\"s leading manufacturers of alloy wheels. As a socially committed family business and global automotive player, we are a job engine in many areas and locations. With professional fields, opportunities for advancement and further training opportunities as varied as our range of bikes. With team spirit, motivation and "Made in Germany" as the unifying spirit. Turn the wheel of time with us and give free rein to your passion. Worth it!