COMPLIANCE & ANTI-CORRUPTION CASESReporting misconduct
In order to protect the BORBET Group as well as its employees, suppliers and business partners, misconduct must be recognised at an early stage, dealt with and remedied immediately. This requires everyone's attention as well as your willingness to point out possible breaches of rules in the event of concrete indications.
What can be reported?
Any suspicion or evidence of an illegal act should be reported.
Following some examples
- theft, bribes and gratuities
- fraud, embezzlement
- conflicts of interest
- insider trading
- antitrust matters (violation of antitrust and/or competition law)
- money laundering
- accounting manipulation
- environmental protection
- health, safety and operational security
A report is made by the whistleblower:
- via the mailbox Compliance@borbet.de
- via the message field on the homepage under the "Company" tab
- by telephone to Ms Mittermaier, Tel.: +49 2984 301 343
- in a personal conversation with your immediate superior
- or to an ombudsman: Matthias Rappel, Tel.: +49 2981 92 09 0, email@example.com.
What happens after you have given us information?
Information you give to the hotline is received by Corporate Compliance and examined accordingly. You can significantly support our work by voluntarily providing us with contact information (telephone, mobile phone number, email), which we can use to reach you if we have any queries about the violations you have observed. We take all information seriously and guarantee that it will be handled confidentially, to the extent permitted by law.