The BORBET Group with the companies BORBET GmbH, BORBET Solingen GmbH, BORBET Austria GmbH, BORBET Thüringen GmbH, BORBET Sachsen GmbH, BORBET Vertriebs GmbH, and BORBET SA (Pty) Ltd. is a renowned manufacturer of innovative light alloy wheels for the automotive industry and the specialised trade.
We understand our management policy as a comprehensive means to secure the market leadership of our products. Our goal is to achieve the highest possible level of profitability, productivity and efficiency with sustainability and safety, while making optimum use of resources at all levels, and to continuously improve our management system:
- We are committed to maximum customer orientation and constantly promote quality, environmental and safety awareness among all employees through training and information, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and reducing the impact on the environment, safety and health.
- We are committed to fulfilling binding obligations and to continuous improvement in all areas (quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety, energy efficiency, costs, technology, delivery reliability). An important pillar here is the provision of safe and healthy working conditions for our employees.
- We plan, monitor, evaluate and carry out all processes in a systematic and controlled manner and improve them continuously. Hazards, if any, are minimised or eliminated to reduce the risk of incidents through prevention. We involve our employees or their representatives in these processes.
- We define and monitor site-specific measurable targets for quality, environment, energy and health and safety, based on our strategic objectives, and review them regularly based on the information or key performance indicators required to achieve them.
- We implement the zero-error strategy (error avoidance instead of error detection). The basis for this is the site-specific infrastructure of data collection and evaluation.
- We recognize good performance with the aim of increasing our employee satisfaction.
- We integrate quality, environmental protection, energy efficiency and occupational health and safety into all corporate processes and also convey to our business partners and our environment a high sense of responsibility with regard to sustainable corporate management.
Hallenberg-Hesborn: January 2020