What is a tool maker (m/f/d) in the field area form technology?
BORBET light alloy wheels are round masterpieces of passion and precision. As a tool maker (m/f/d) your bring our wheels in the right form.
Certificate of secondary education/Secondary school level for the location BORBET Sachsen GmbH
Duration of the apprenticeship: approx. 3,5 years
What we are looking for:
• Interest in industry and mechanical art
• Ability to work in a team
• Mathematical, physical working and technical knowledge
• Basic knowledge in technical drawing
• Handwork and craft skills
Did you know that…?
… After your tool maker apprenticeship (m/f/d) you have further possibilities with BORBET Apart from various educational measures you also have the chance to become a certified foreman and /or technician. And should your requirements be reached, university studies is a possibility in which BORBET offers assistance.
- Fabrication of low die cast forms
- Working of the raw materials through drilling, milling and turning with the help of CNC machines
- Precise inspection and controlling of the dimensional accuracy of the working parts
6 am, work beginn..Inspection of the daily to do list and review with my trainer what has to be done first.
I plan my work and regulate the turn and milling machine which I need to progress with.
Just before begin I inspect once more the lubricants and safety equiptment, so that I can start with the chipping.
Work continues with important and urgent orders, in the maintenance department something essential broke, we have to react quickly so that the machine can run again without much delay.
Feedback from Maintenace that the part fits pefectly, so now I can take a well earned lunch break.
I continue with my daily chores and fabricate moulding and accessory parts.
Daily work is almost done, now I clean up the machine and working area.
Click here for