The BORBET Group with its companies BORBET GmbH, BORBET Austria GmbH, BORBET Sachsen GmbH, BORBET SA (PTY) Ltd., BORBET Thüringen GmbH and BORBET Vertriebs GmbH designs, develops, produces and markets light alloy wheels with the highest quality standards for the international automotive industry and the specialist trade. For decades, we have been meeting this demand with state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, patented and innovative production technologies, an efficiently organised integrated management system and, last but not least, competent and motivated employees (m/f/d).
We see our management policy as a comprehensive means of securing the market share of our products and strengthening the BORBET brand. As a family-owned company, it is our goal to achieve the highest level of profitability, productivity and efficiency with sustainability and safety while making optimal use of resources at all levels and to continuously improve our management system in all areas.
The following principles of our management policy guarantee the sustainable orientation as a successful, family-run company - so that quality wheels "Made by BORBET" will continue to roll off the production line and delight our customers in the future:
- We are committed to maximum customer orientation and constantly promote quality, environmental and safety awareness among all employees through training and information. The aim is to permanently increase customer satisfaction while taking environmental protection, employee safety and their health into account.
- We define and monitor site-specific, measurable targets for quality, environment, energy and health and safety, building on our strategic goals. We review these regularly on the basis of the necessary information or key performance indicators and adjust them if necessary.
- We integrate quality, environmental protection, energy efficiency and occupational health and safety into all corporate processes and demand a high sense of responsibility from our business partners and our environment with regard to sustainable corporate management.
- We implemented the zero-error strategy ("error prevention instead of error compensation"). The basis for this is the site-specific infrastructure of data collection and evaluation.
- We fulfil our binding obligations and at the same time strive for continuous improvement in the areas of quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety in the entire integrated management system. In this way, we make a significant contribution to meeting the expectations of all interested parties (customers, employees, suppliers, society, etc.).
- We plan, monitor, evaluate and carry out all processes systematically and purposefully and improve them continuously. Potential hazards are identified and risk management measures are initiated to reduce or eliminate the risk of incidents through prevention. We involve our employees or their representatives in these processes.
- We recognise good performance, encourage and reward creativity, pay fair remuneration and support the continuous development of our employees with the aim of continuously and sustainably increasing our employee satisfaction. Motivated employees are a basic prerequisite for satisfied customers.
CEO BORBET GmbH
Hallenberg-Hesborn, Februar 2024